Workgroups – The Engine of Innovation
- What are self-organized workgroups and why are they so important to creation and innovation?
- How should the leadership team support self-organized workgroups?
- What does leadership look like inside a self-organized workgroup?
- What features of workgroups must be in place before innovation can emerge?
- The importance of seed funding to propel experimentation and innovation.
- Co-leading, accountability, and how our “equalness” is realized and expressed.
TSG can bring this work shop to your offices or deliver it via webinar. The 90 minute session is tailored to your organization's specific needs and circumstances.
For more information contact Bill.