Who is In (and Out) of Our Network: Mapping Your Network
Webinar: 90 minutes with Q&A and Virtual Breakout Sessions
On-site: Customization to your team's needs. Typical on-site sessions are one or two days.
- What is network mapping and what is the purpose?
- What does the process look like and what resources are needed?
- What software do you recommend and what skills are needed?
- How are network maps being used in other organizations or communities? Examples of multiple real-life maps will be shared and discussed.
- The importance of a local champion to build sustained capacity for future mapping
- How frequently should we map our network?
- What does it cost a network to map their network?
For more information contact Bill.
To purchase June Holley's Network Weaver Handbook via Amazon Books click here.